skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Wait! If you're going to chop that baby in two...
...Can I have some?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time is against us!
Suck_Meidinger
Life down here is like being crushed, but I realized it's just the atmosphere.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(122)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(27)
Camus once said (maybe twice, I don't know)
A Breakdown is just ahead!
Victory is in sight! What is that? Is that... fuck.
Unstuck in Time
Hold on
The Sea Nile Cat
Outside of Society
My dream last night. Please don't read if you love...
Designed in blood we all sign
High on Rebellion
I've got pockets full of kleenex and lint and hole...
Nietzsche Family Circus
Damned if I warn't a Saint
Apollyonic Apologies
Saint Peter and the Wolf/The Blood of Ravers
Blogging Folly
Anger?
Periodically Insane/ Intimacy Issues
Inadequacy and disappointment
Allergic to People
A Fish named Ernest
This is all true, everything else is Half True
Behind Closed Doors
I want to delete everything
My Life as I don't know it
Wait! If you're going to chop that baby in two...
My First Editorial: Get off your ass before you fu...
►
February
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment