Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Damned if I warn't a Saint

It's pretty obvious that if there is an afterlife, especially a fundamentally bad one, I'm going to it. Otherwise known as Hell.

I know I'm going to Hell, but aren't we all? You need to realize that staving off your 'sins' just gets you in the (agoraphobic) nosebleed seats. If you embrace your sins, you'll realize that the more you do sin, the better seating you'll get. I hope I sit next to Kurt Vonnegut and Kurt something else, but they'll sit me with the D's. I'll sit next to a ton of assholes named Dave. Fuck seating arrangements.

I feel so deviant. I am proud of what I do. I'm a Social Pterrorist.

I feel especially good today. I've learned to enjoy the sun's burning rays. I've enjoyed it so much that I shiver in room temperature. It's so bizarre.

My life is turning out lovely, even though I see trouble ahead, I welcome it. Everyone is beautiful today. I declare the month of March the month of eternal beauty! Hail Satan!

Beauty is a sin, not to religion, but to our culture. A girl hung herself recently because everyone said she was too pretty and too beautiful, which is kind of fucked up, isn't it? People demoralize the wrong statements. (That previous statement indicates I approve the demoralization of certain ideas. Please take this in the worst possible way and have me be held responsible.)

"How do we know that we're not dead and this isn't Hell?"
-Marilyn Manson

Beauty, talent, fame, money, refinement
Top skill and brain
But all the things you try to hide
Will be revealed on the other side.

Now the D and the A and the M

And the N and the A
And the T and the I-O-N
Lose your face, lose your name
Then get fitted for a suit of flame

No comments:

Post a Comment