As soon as I exited, I heard a man crying. It was one of my exgirlfriend's father, saying that my exgirlfriend had died... in Europe.
I really didn't know how to respond, so I started to cry. It was bizarre.
Then her mother arrived, and was also crying to me. I felt alienated. So I went to the bathroom.
I've been to this bathroom before, in other dreams, and once again I found myself in a corner, when one of my best friends arrives. She asks me what I'm doing. Then another one of my friends arrives, and he greets me.
I felt calm, but for some strange reason, the two parents come back in. They start to say "We haven't seen you in ages! We're glad you're back!"
Which is strange, because I felt like they hated me. I haven't seen them in a year or so.
So I run furiously, and I sit down on a couch in some sort of museum-like building. To my right, I see a teenage couple about to have sex with a seven year old. To the left, I see two men raping another man.
Now, for a second, I think to myself "Where am I?"
The couple to my right is raping the seven year old and it looks like the young child is enjoying the disturbing situation it has been placed in.
Once again, I look to my left, and I see two men furiously raping the victim.
I run out of the room, in fear of being raped.
I run into my friend, who looks at me and says:
"Oh, you were in there? I remember when I first found myself on the couch, it wasn't fun."
So once again, I left, and made it to a train, where I met this woman.
She was the most ugly person I've ever seen in my entire life.
We talked about music.
I eventually got off the train, into a costume store that was located in Sunland, Tujunga. The store, however, was located in La Canada.
Now, I frantically tried to find the best thing to stuff into my backpack and leave the store with. I was deciding whether or not to steal grenades or capes. My dad was waiting for me, I told him I would be outside in a second, but it felt like a half hour. I was going through the store when I saw a video of my exgirlfriend. She was in some dark cave with a horizon inconsistent to the floor of the cave. I went out to touch her, and I said to her:
"I thought you were dead!"
I can't remember how the rest of the conversation goes, but it goes on.
You have serious underlying physiological issues
-First review of post

No comments:
Post a Comment