Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Apollyonic Apologies

I heard someone whispering a foreign language in my ear. Thank you, so glad you are.

I think this post has to be justified. I don't think many of you will understand what I mean by that.

Last night I dreamt of Dishdawash and I traveling through a bookstore. We had stared at a book titled 5,000 Days and 50 Nights, by William S. Burroughs. I suppose it's up to me to title the book I'm writing 5,000 Days and 50 Nights.

Yes, I am writing a book. It will be the history of the Saints.

I am going to be busy on 3/27. I have a Saintly celebration and one of my kind friends has taken the liberty to write a song about the post I wrote "Behind Closed Doors." Thank you and your friend.

I apologized to an ex-girlfriend an hour or so ago. It's strange how you feel that life destroys you, and it turns out you were raping yourself the entire time.

I've experienced an emotional trainwreck these past few weeks. I would like to thank the Academy, for tolerating my self-loathing and supporting stability. Tomorrow look's like it's going to be a sunny day, let's praise Glorious Satan for the warmth.

I've been listening to Streetlight Manifesto's 99 Songs of the Revolution, what a fantastic album. I recommend you all listen.

If I could do anything before I left my highschooling, I want to perform for all those people I love. There's not many, but I feel a bit more welcome to strangers lately.

Whenever I approach trees, I always look closely at them. The tree may seem like a single entity, Earth's tiny follicles. When you look closely, the tree is a whole universe its own. I like trees.

For some reason it seems that the movie is slowly ending, and my life is just going to be a distant memory of people I crushed and the hours I spent reveling in my self-loathing 'abandonment.' I'm sorry to everyone who loves me, I know I'm quite insane and distant sometimes, but I appreciate you staying here. It means the world to me.

Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be
But In doing so I came across the will to disagree

And I gave up, yes I gave up and then I gave in
But I take responsibility for every single sin

No comments:

Post a Comment