Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've got pockets full of kleenex and lint and holes...

where everything important to me just seems to fall right down my leg, and on to the floor.

I miss people. 

I miss my friend Bebe. It's been a year since I've seen her. 

I miss my friend Sarah, I haven't seen her in years, either.

They're probably off doing irresponsible things and trying to non-conform: sad little cases of counter culture.
(punk)

Conformity doesn't mean anything, it's just a label. Like the words nigger or spic. Racial slurs, what wastes of words. Bigotry.

I really like Patti Smith. Instead of The Runaways film, there should be a film for Smith. Protopunk is amazing shit, I think we can all agree.

I especially hate religious people who break their own rules. Hypocrites. Let's light hypocrites on fire.

My room is a mess, I should clean it up. When I clean it up, I'll have guests over. The guests will have fun and smile and laugh with me while we listen to 70's prog rock and  play acoustic instruments while we lay on my bed. Feel free to join, just email me.

I wanted all things
To seem to make some sense,
So we could all be happy, yes,
Instead of tense.
And I made up lies
So that they all fit nice,
And I made this sad world
A par-a-dise.
-Bokonon

No comments:

Post a Comment