Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I want to delete everything

Right now. I want to delete this blog. I want to delete my facebook. I want to delete my AIM. I want to delete everything.

I deduce that I am in a bad mood. Or apathetic.

Counterproductive.

Yes, that's it. I'm counterproductive.

It feels like someone has drained all my motivation, all my desire and all my passion. I feel so dry and fucked. I can't feel my head, my hands don't feel right. I dwell on things I regret today. I regret cracking my knuckles every twenty seconds, I regret not wearing socks, I regret not bringing headphones. I regret insignificant and barely bothersome events that have happened today.

Feeling like shit. Thinking about my future, thinking about  my past.

I've managed to stack up unnecessary bullshit unto my conscience.

I feel dead.

I'll fuck the world today
I'll fuck the world today
I will break everything and throw it all away

1 comment: