Sunday, March 7, 2010

This is all true, everything else is Half True

I was at a house. I realized there.

I had a dream a few nights ago.

I was having sex with a girl in a cheerleader outfit in my old bathroom in Sunland. As soon as we finished, she had a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage. The baby was split in half, half in her, half in me. I urinated the half baby out of me, a single colored deformed blob of flesh was in the toilet. I flushed the toilet. I realized I could never tell one of my best friends about this moment.

The girl I was having sex with has the same name as the girl I first had sex with.
The cheerleader outfit relates to a girl I want to have sex with, who is a cheerleader.
The miscarriage represents a girl I could have had sex with, who was having a miscarriage when I first met her.



This led me to a string of conclusions:

We rely on untruths

We 'need' to find the truth

Our faces are dictating who we are

Constantly living lies

there is no truth because we are lying to ourselves

why did we do what we did?

Unsure

there is no cycle

human race is an amplified human brain that rely on untruths.


Everything is half true, since we cannot judge things by their own solipsistic views on existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment