Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blogging Folly

Whenever someone does something that people say "That's stupid/lame," you develop a fear of what you're doing is actually stupid/lame.

Unless it's drugs, everyone who matters loves those bad chemicals.

I'm not trying to be 'cool' or 'badass' when I write posts for this, and if anyone assumes I'm doing this for attention, you're wrong. I do this because it's therapeutic. It also gives people who don't know me a good view of who I really am.

I don't like many people, maybe it's because I'm the hardest guy.

Glucose. We all need glucose.

Did you know cheese is healthy? I had absolutely no idea, but it is. I eat a lot of cheese, too, so that's quite a relief. Just last Sunday I ate a 1/4 block of cheese while watching the Oscars.

I need to pick up new issues of Maximum Rocknroll and Razorcake, but the local newstand seems to not have them any more. That fucking sucks. Apparently the dude from Rancid goes into that store a lot, but I don't listen to Rancid, so it doesn't matter.

If I ever make it to be as famous as Rancid (after I actually start to try), I would kill myself or break up the band. If Hot Topic ever sells my t shirts, I'll donate my fists to them.

Fuck everything, really. I mean it in every sense. Fuck everything, fuck everything.

Have you ever heard of anarcho-capitalism? It exists, but doesn't make much sense.

Anarchy is great, did you know Argentina has been in an anarchist state since 2001? It's pretty safe, I fucked a chick who went down there. But while she was in Argentina, I was cheating on her. OOPS! Not really.

Cheating doesn't mean shit. Hookers have relationships. You can fuck someone and not love them, most people do. If you love two people though, you're going to have much worse issues than 'cheating.'

Why do people hate Jews? I just discovered Holocauster Tycoon.

Stream of conscious. That fucking ice cream truck is scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment