I am disappointed in so many people.
Everyday I see the people I didn't put the effort in to maintain their friendship. I can't forget them. I expect people to change, to be smarter, to be more aware, but no one ever changes.
I wish I understood why certain people do certain things, but I'm drawn to the conclusion that they are weak. So am I.
No one really expects themselves to change, just the world around them.
I wish I could feel different, I wish I could change, but every aspect of my life slowly dulls.
No one understands negativity. It's not something you can control, it's not something you can just turn off.
My standards of friends are too high. I'm losing acceptance.
I don't want to be bothered, I don't want to be present, I don't want to be anywhere. I don't want to be anymore.
Please don't pray for me, I get by
Empty sentiment
Is something that I'll never need
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment