Fuck my life. I can say I have no direction, I have no plan, and I have absolutely no care for where I go.
I have my friends make promises with me so I can ride on their coat tails. Effective? Maybe.
It's bullshit, this life is. I was born in America. Manufactured in the 90's, my generation is notorious for it's general lack of regard for any form of civilized society. I had to learn how to become a 90's teenager, unlike you 'lucky' fucks who lived it. You're all twenty or thirty now. Why are you even reading my blog?
My teenager years will be remembered for scene kids. That's right. Scene kids. Those fuckers who decided that wearing all their parent's old generic clothes were still appreciated and in style, and that throwing body paint on themselves would make them more distinguished and appealing.
It fucking doesn't. What do scene kids represent? Some sort of hippie movement? Some sort of free love and let's rave and take E all day ideology? FUCK that.
My generation is completely ass-fucked, and I didn't even like being stereotyped.
I hate those stupid 'grown up' people who would say something to me like: "Oh yeah! I remember when I was a Satanist! I'm so happy I outgrew that stage."
You know what? Suck my dinger.
You're trying to lead some holier than thou bullshit to try and feign superiority because you're too fucking intimidated that someone younger than you was more articulate than your compulsive 'standing out in the crowd' shit. I don't know everything, I don't have the college education or the academic grades or the occupation and stable source of income that you do, but at least I fucking know that it's a weak move to try and put down someone who's socially beneath you. Is your dick that small? Yeah? Fuck you.
I say things like "I remember when I was like that." I don't mean it as an insult, I just remember being in that same mindset.
My perspectives change a lot, unlike those typical dumbasses who spend their weekends partying and their nights on facebook. I actually enjoy doing other things that drinking vodka and listening to shitty music while trying to grind with some bitch I'll never fuck.
I am not the type of person who will argue with you until you shut up. If you metaphorically bludgeon my ass against a wall and fuck me with the club, I will accept defeat. You earned my bloody asshole.
I completely lost my train of thought.
Hail Satan
Where the blowjobs at?
I resent a lot of persons, places, and things.
Why do people treat me nicely? I don't enjoy most of them. I don't see why they tell me I'm smart or why they think I'm some sort of 'interesting character.' I'm a dick. I am an asshole, I lie and cheat and steal and hurt people. It's the way I've learned to function, but only the assholes win.
I am an asshole, a Satanist, a Bokononist, an apathetic nutjob who prefers to eat my lunches away from the mass collective. I would much rather stop attending school if it weren't for the small amount of people I've met. Speaking of my school, it will become a massive pool-pah next year.
Human beings were designed to fail. I am designed to fail. Through those failures I will succeed, as the process of my life has shown me.
I am a loser,
I am satan,
I am jesus christ,
I'm me.
There are no winners in this fucked reality.
I am satan,
I am jesus christ,
I'm me.
There are no winners in this fucked reality.

No comments:
Post a Comment