Sunday, February 28, 2010

Social Whores, My Antagonists

Nothing bothers me more than when someone I've never met with 564 friends on facebook tries to add me.

I don't know you. Go away.

If I have never met you, or don't talk to you. Don't contact me on facebook. I will remove you in a matter of hours.

Social Whores bother me. They mirror personalities and project a feeling similar to honesty. I don't understand why exactly they want so many friends, maybe it's just another way to boost your ego.

If I ever have more friends than I can name off the top of my head, please skull-fuck me.

I despise most human beings, which is why my facebook is so closed off.

People who say stupid shit deserve to lose their thumbs. Why? I said so. Fuck off.

I hate society. That's the most probable reason I hate social whores.

Wow I feel like shit from eating this food. Bad food is the perfect way to start a cynical post.

No comments:

Post a Comment