Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love Thy Family? Suck My Dinger

I hate this. I really do.

The mentality that you must love your family.

You didn't choose your family, you were born into them. You are stuck with them.

For some reason, everyone thinks that because your genetic matter is similar to their genetic matter, there is a connection of 'love' and 'loyalty' to them.

That's bullshit.

It's like they're trying to train a dog. From the time you're an infant until you hit puberty, your family teaches you that you must obey them, and you must do everything for them. That's unfair. We're only children, we're going to grow up and learn the this.

You're supposed to love your siblings or cousins because you 'grew up together.' Inquiry: How many of you still talk to your elementary school friends, and are you still as close?

I guarantee one of you lost a friend you grew up with.

Last night, I got into a heated discussion with two of my family members. The conclusion of that was calling me immature. One of my family members would continually take cheap shots to me. That's such bullshit. Cheap shots mean you can't support your major ideal, it just means you think the person is weak enough to respond to your games.

My family and facebook will remain separated. If my family read my facebook, they would write me off. They would think that they knew who I was, what I enjoyed, and what I will do based off of their interpretation of my facebook page.

If you think you know me because you're friends with me on facebook, then you're a fucking dumbass. Unless you've communicated with me, you don't know me. Stop acting like you know me.

If you mentally calculated my personality by my interests and pictures of me, then don't talk to me. What you perceive of me is not who you think I am. Stop believing that facebook is real life. It's not.

Facebook is a stupid social networking site.

What pisses me off most is how big of a deal one of my family members had to make it. The individual almost broke out in tears, saying "I don't want to text or call you! I want to facebook you!"

Listen: I don't want to facebook you, I want to text and call."

The biggest bullshit move was that the person said "We used to talk everyday when we lived under the same roof."

That is a lie. From the time I had my own thoughts, I argued with you. I spent the nights at the dinner table responding to your stupid comments.

From the last year we lived together, you only argued with me. You left everyone. You were too busy smoking weed and partying. You still party. If you don't approve of my behavior, I sure as fucking hell don't approve of what you do, especially because you tried to pull the family/mother card.

Fuck it, let me tell you this now. My mother had a massive stroke three years ago, paralyzing her and rendering her speechless. She can't fucking walk or talk. You know you and her did the same things as teenagers. You're telling me that you want to be there for me, that you want to be the figure in my life, you're such a hypocrite. You know that you will suffer like our parents did. You will know that made stupid decisions. You will know that I never fucked up as badly as you.

So, you fight me. You think that I am my facebook page, and you think I'm a stupid teenager who's lost. You're the dumbass who bought a $10 prayer book and calls yourself a Buddhist. You didn't even read the fucking first chapter. Just the introduction. You think there's something guiding your life? What about that same 'something' guiding our mother to a hospital bed?

You're so full of shit I can't believe it.

The most annoying part is your bipolarity around me. Depending on where we are, you will treat me like an actual person, or you'll treat me like an eight year old. You honestly need to realize that I AM SMARTER THAN YOU.

You've told me you get fulfillment from partying and other socialite activities. You don't think about what you do. You don't think about how you feel.

Just last week, you called me in tears. You said you were so lonely and that you were just so sad. Fuck you. I had felt like that years before you even thought to care about me, and then you have the audacity to say that I don't care about my mother?

You are such a big fuck up.

If you ever read this, understand that I am a person. Not just a perpetual joke when you need a cheap laugh, and not some toy that you can play your games on.

I don't love you. Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment