Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reminiscently Saintful

Satan's cock, this has been a long weekend.

First, I get my face eaten by a dog.
Then I reunite with a Saint, and climbed many buildings.
A close friend of mine drastically changed her life.


This reminds me of October 3rd. The night of the local Oktoberfest.

On October 3rd, I reconnected with a friend of mine, known as Ploof.

Ploof's girlfriend Medusa was in the park right next to my house. I asked to join, he said of course.

Among my arrival, I met Sir Paranoia, and was also introduced to Medusa.

The night grew late at the park, and Sir Paranoia, Medusa and Ploof had entered the now deceased automobile.

We drove to Ploof's house in the middle of the woods.

Sir Paranoia stopped at a white, beautiful house.
"Ploof! Your house is gorgeous!" I proclaimed.
"That big, white Asian house? I don't live there."
Sir Paranoia drove up a few meters to a driveway.
The driveway is blanketed by darkness given by the overshadowing trees. The driveway was hardly visible.

The Saints had lead me to his house.

Ploof's house is more of a cabin. The front wall is actually a large mass of windows. I followed them into a room which then, had absolutely terrified me.

The bed was taking most of the floor, his computer was near a window, his ceiling is an incline entering the center of the house. He has black out window blinds.

His room is now fantastic, I love it.

We proceeded to move onto the View.

The view is on the top of a hill, and the vantage point is from La Canada to Tujunga. Sir Paranoia pointed out that looking left to right, you can see the worst part of the town evolve into the best part. Duality.

At the View, I told the three Saints how my life was.

At that point in time, I was battling depression, insecurity, and other issues involving my mother and cheating on my girlfriend at that time.

The Saints listened, in the cold weather on the top of a mountain.

Throughout the night, Sir Paranoia was linking the similarities between me and him in his earlier life. He still does to this day.

We then went to Sir Paranoia's housing unit, which was under construction. No ceiling, half the walls were missing. Symbolic shit, I know.

There are more details, but the night will be shrouded in mystery, and I love being vague.

"Find, Make, Leave, Keep.
Find a place, Make a scene. Leave a trace, Keep it clean.
No meaning, No message. Just freedom.
Freedom to DO, Freedom to ACT, Freedom to BE.
Free from self-consciousness, self-awareness,
and any reason to worry about what other people might think.
Not a care in the world, in a world that cares a bit too much.
What's the purpose of acting with no purpose?
Pointlessness, IS the point!

Confused?
So are we.
So what?"


-The Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment