Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blurred images are better (The Art of Abstract Sarcasm)

Success. The Saints have reunited while being forcefully removed from a public establishment.

Disturbing the peace and civil disobedience are the greatest form of social terrorism.

Social terrorism is the term I use for any non-societal act, whether it be private or public.

All acts of the Saints are socially terrorizing, and we won't sedate our impulsive intentions.

Such as Project Mattress. Project Mattress was removed by Medusa's biological male parenting unit, not known by the Father, Medusa was behind part of the plan.

Project Mattress was a plan to put a Mattress on top of (said) public establishment's parking lot area. It was a success, and almost instigated once more earlier this evening, but passed by better judgment.

There is no such thing as 'better judgment.' There is only impulse and de-impulse.

Reuniting with Ulysses was the spark plug to the engine of social terrorism.

Ploof has been recording everything lately, I hope to get my hands on a few and possibly share it with you.

Ploof and Dishdawash are the Universal Mail Titans

Dishdawash is also known as Consistency Nature/Tango Peacock

Dishdawash and an accomplice are The Substitution Method

The Saints will become Crank Raptor

Frustration builds from the violent noise. When enough entities and units of matter create an unintended sound, I go batshit crazy.



the art of abstract sarcasm
I can't compare it to anything off the top of my head
therefore making you incredibly original
remember that
forever

-Sir Paranoia

No comments:

Post a Comment