skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I've had this revelation for a while
If the weather is horrible, I will feel horrible.
If the weather is pleasant, I will feel pleasant.
Fuck, I've just become one with the planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time is against us!
Suck_Meidinger
Life down here is like being crushed, but I realized it's just the atmosphere.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(122)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(27)
▼
February
(29)
Social Whores, My Antagonists
Life is Overrated
Love Thy Family? Suck My Dinger
I, Saint Apollyon, aka Sit On Meidinger
It's Saturday. It's fucking raining. I woke up two...
I apologized, you know, but I posted this, so you ...
Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night
Halloween (Aka All Saints Day)
Indication
I've had this revelation for a while
Not Caring is Good/Bad
Reminiscently Saintful
Apathy, Nihilism, it's all the same
Anticipation and Nymphomatriach
Violence
Well, won't you look at my nifty trap door?
My Good Harmona
Progressively changing, through in, through out
Life does not last forever
Blurred images are better (The Art of Abstract Sar...
A Nihilist's Flowered Hair
All my bipolar friends say I'm bipolar
Man Bites Dog... Man fails, dog bites man
Cynicism
A Dream
1/28/10
Censorship is a *****
Valentine was no Saint
Your Opinions on Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment