Friday, February 19, 2010

Man Bites Dog... Man fails, dog bites man

I went to Ploof's house with Dishdawash, and for a while, I was lying on Ploof's bed, petting his two dogs.

His adorable dog, Bella, a sweet dog with separation anxiety, who I was sleeping next to, didn't mind me.

His other dog, Dusty, is a fucking prick.

Ploof warned me that he bites, and I was almost bitten by him once, on top of a steep mountain at night on 1/4/10, when I stepped on his paw. He reacted violently, and I was scared shitless.

I know Dusty has a fucking temper problem, but he never really bit me. It doesn't really matter at this point.

But when I got in his face, he viciously bit me.

I had no idea what was going on, until I felt teeth stuck in my mandible. Fucking sucked.

Then, what I thought was dog saliva, turned out to be blood. For a brief few moments, I was sitting on Ploof's ploofing bed until he took me into the other room, where I cleaned up.

A 'deep' person would say something like "The dog bit me because he felt that I would betray him in the midnight hour, and his gang on misfit bitches. He had been hurt before, but he had hurt me before I could him."

Why the fuck did I just write that? This 'blog' is going to be shit to read, but I thought you should all know.

My nice purple shirt has bloodstains on it now. This makes me sad.

This picture does not convey the pain and agony of the wound.


This is the song written and performed by Me, Dishdawash, and Ploof. Ploof edited it, and it is dedicated to me.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZ1E1ATD

No comments:

Post a Comment