Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Halloween (Aka All Saints Day)

On October 31st, my priorities were rearranged.

I met up with a friend of mine, who I hadn't seen in ages.

We walked around this shitty city, didn't do really anything. We eventually walked up to the local food marketing store, which the Saints executed Project Mattress by.

I talked with his friend, someone I rarely exchange contact with, and explained the predicament I was in a week prior to that day.

Long story short, I was very bored.

So, I ditched my friend (sorry friend, I really want to apologize) to hang out with other people.

I wasn't in the greatest emotional shape of my life. Fuck. I was feeling beyond terrible.

I had broken up with a girlfriend, and abandoned someone I considered a 'best friend.' I started to separate myself from my old life, I began to hate people I loved and hate other people even more.

I walked a street above, to synchronize with Ploof and Medusa. It was Ploof's birthday.

I met inside the confines of Medusa's gated communal living hive unit.

Depressingly, I walked into the minuscule human honeycomb cell, where I walked into a dark room. The room contains three mattresses, various plants, a mirror, and a desk. The compact living space was making me claustrophobic.

The large window alongside Medusa's bed is illuminated by a local death machine (car) dealership. These death machines have the greatest reputation for being a death machine. Their classification is Deth machinus Toyotus.

After consuming robotic fluids, Medusa and Ploof wandered with a friend, named Nicole.

Nicole is nice.

We traveled through the veins of the city, using a codeword for the obtaining of sugary substances. I had no costume, so at the doors of the houses, I would lie face down and tell the humans I was a shadow for this day.

Sir Paranoia called, and told Ploof some devastating news. Paranoia's sister consumed too much robofluid and crashed her deth machinus into a large tree.

This information spurred a cog in my biological computer. The cog soon created a flurry of emotions, all of which induced by organically bad chemicals.

I told Nicole what I told the Saints only twenty-eight days prior to this evening.
Nicole told me about her horrible life situation also.

The night progressed, and we had returned to the human hive Medusa lived in.

Within the last fifteen minute cycles, we declared to enter the woods of the park I live so near to.

What a glorious day was to come.

1 comment:

  1. "Let persecutors send saints to prison, God can provide a keeper for their turn."
    -William Gurnall

    ReplyDelete