Fuck time, fuck progressing, fuck leaving and fuck living.
Fuck winning, fuck acceptance, fuck disorderly conduct and fuck illegality.
Fuck earning, fuck inheritance, fuck buying and fuck money.
Fuck religion, fuck belief, fuck the afterlife and fuck the before life.
Fuck the world, fuck yourself, fuck everything and fuck anything.
Fuck government, fuck the police, fuck the laws and fuck the legislature.
Fuck the poor, fuck the rich, fuck neighbors and fuck taxes.
Fuck wills, fuck eulogies, fuck caskets and fuck death.
Fuck the hospital, fuck surgery, fuck broken bones and fractured skulls.
Fuck euphoria, fuck happiness, fuck highs and fuck the high lows.
Fuck control, fuck love, fuck sex and fuck break ups and downs.
Fuck events, fuck regulations, fuck protesting and fuck caring.
Fuck support, fuck medications, fuck psychiatry and fuck therapy.
Fuck waking up, fuck moving, fuck divinity and fuck reality.
Fuck goals, fuck standards, fuck self help and fuck yourself.
I'll fuck the world today, I'll fuck the world today
I will break everything and throw it all away
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment