I am your god. Suck my dinger.
I am the god of not being a god of anything because more people have more amplified personality traits that qualify them for god-like positions.
I need to start writing better posts soon.
Until then, know your god is happy. And looks quite fat in that picture. Sometimes I wish I was fat. I would look good with another ten pounds.
Actually, I'm not that happy, but, I'm not sad.
That's a good start.
Relax Mom
just a goddamned joke,
how the hell could I have known?
Besides this would've been funny
If I hadn't gotten caught
but I did so there you go
Why? Why what?
Do I do these things or think them
I don't know?
Must be something in the water
And not your fault
At least not your's alone
I'm giddy with all the trouble I'm in
oh, god
If I could just get out of this
I'd ending up pushing my luck again
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment