Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Limerick Mania Fanatica Apocalypse-1025 BC Vol/Pt.1

Today has been full of limericks.

Let me share ones I wrote today.

I once stole candy from a store
My life had become such a bore
More sooner than later
I stole an alligator
Now it craves babies even more!

I am a youth who wants a whip
So I gave the waitress a large tip
I tied her to the frier
The screams went higher
Up until I heard a rip

A friend once had to pee
So I told him to climb a tree
He let out a sigh
I started to cry
'Cause now I have an STD

I gave money to a secret society
That relieved my religious piety
When they got paid
They gave me Kool-aid
Now we die in a variety

To my good friend B Duck
Who always seems down on her luck
Getting wasted all day
Giving hell to pay
She doesn't really give a fuck

There once was a man huffing paint
Who told me "Listen here, Saint!"
"I bought some gasoline, 
it fell in the latrine, 
Too much more and I'll faint!"

There once was a drug that I lied
to my friend that I had once tried
I ran to the hall
to pick up a call
to find out my friend had died!
- Sir Paranoia

No comments:

Post a Comment