I feel more emotionally stable than I have in years.
Dreams are poisonous. They will consume your life until you deal with issues you despise. Constantly berating your day, in and out, and destroying your happiness by throwing your psyche into a whirlwind of past memories and regrets that you could never undo or avoid.
Dreams are rarely fun. They just introduce you to strange scenarios that you wish you were never put in.
I hope tonight that I eat one of my best friends. I'll wake up happy.
I would tell you more, but few people I would ever describe into detail.
We can always find comfort in our friends, but as Nietzsche said, we rely on friends because they are successful in our failures.
We can't rely on our friends, though, or else we'll become weaker. Instead we must learn from them. We must develop their actions and tendencies that we need, and we will all benefit.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment