Friday, June 18, 2010

Men, There Will Be No Country for Old Blood

If there was ever a week of favorite memories it would be this one.

So, I'm going to start taking (or stealing) pictures more often and showing you depraved readers.

I couldn't begin to tell you the excursions I have taken part in these past several days, but I know that I'll have too many days to spend, and I must spend them out of this cell.

Have I told you about Peyote Punk and The Purity Police?

Peyote Punk and the Purity Police is the name of my punk rock band: featuring instant classics like "Fuck Driving!!" and "Lean Pockets (and Meth)" and "Hawaiian Baby Woodrow Wilson," as soon as they are finished being written.

We will practice this week, in sketchy ass Tujunga, the ancestral homeland of each member (except maybe the Purity pig.)

Our first show may be in sketchy ass Tujunga, the ancestral homeland of each member (except maybe the Purity fuzz.)

When we do record, which will (hopefully) be before July ends, will be posted here, and there, and anywhere.

Through a long, well-conceived rant, I developed a theory.

A theory that I may just turn into a speech, but long story short:

Burn money, dismantle military, and smash the state for consistently throwing their weight around to impede the success of anyone below the upper class. Spending the majority on an imperialistic military, accusing nations of holding criminals, and invading the nations like a vigilante police force in a crisis state.


Money changes everything. If you start spending the majority's money on one subject, the rest of the capitalist slave's currency will be put into the prosper of that subject. You spend the government budget on the military, people will support the military. (It's kinda like fascism, but we call it democracy.)

Instead of going to college, I believe learning how to grow food and build houses, learning first aid, and self educating myself on autonomous ideals outside of a specialized course will be more beneficial than a piece of paper telling you that you can officially design the interior of an apartment.

I have concluded that any borders of large land masses should be erased. If you're going to change how you live by taking a few extra steps in an opposite direction, I believe that you are a moron. We don't need massive governments, we don't need countries, we just need people and climate regions to dictate where we should farm our crops. Fuck your mass produced industrialized and genetically modified food for ravaging the bodies of people through outsourced labor and horrible chemicals in our meals.

In case you were wondering, I have no idea what I'm going to write next.

Did I mention I paraded down an incredibly busy street with a friend of mine who painted Death to America on a piece of cardboard? What a fun Saturday it was.

I've seen you in my face as I've aged.
You beautiful fuck up, so casually brave.
It made me less lonely, it helped me.
The conventions that broke your nose
I find quaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment