Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"How would you kill me?"

"How would you kill me?"
"I think by stabbing, because you enjoy pain because you want to know what it feels like. You like pain because you're curious about it, and after a while you start to become fond of it." I said.
"Where?" She inquired.
"Not in the stomach, around the chest." I replied, pantomiming sticking a blade in her chest. "Then maybe in the back, but the knife may get caught in your ribs and bones."
"Would you slit my throat?" She asked with a content curiosity.
"If you want me to. I've had this fantasy since a few years ago where I would cut someone's throat and blood would gush from their neck onto me. I thought 'Wow, I must really be angry.' But the way I see it now is much different."

I paused.

Yesterday we had a similar discussion:

"I fantasized about murder, and I would think about slitting the throat. It's like the removal of two different planes. The head, which is their ugly personality, all the contempt and hateful things, from the body, which is completely indiscriminate. You could put another head on the body, the body remains beautiful because it's not aware of the thoughts that go on in the head."

Today, I asked:
"How would you kill me?"
"I don't know, I would have to think about it." she answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment