Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Morning

To my Harmona:

I'm pretty sure you're missing me. Face it, who could survive without Meidinger for one or two days?

I'll text or contact you. I'm getting a new phone in a few hours, hopefully my contact list will be transferred.

There's so much I have to tell you and ask you!

It's sad that you moved out of the Journalism Cabinet home, but at least we got to gaze at the ceiling holes (which were equivalent to stars) before you left.

I'm happy you're graduating, though, it makes me glad to see you're moving on in your life, and Satan knows another year in this hell hole and you'll end up like me. It's not as bad as it looks, though, you get adjusted to the insanity. Why am I telling you this? You already know!


I know this post will cheer you up over an Q_Q-ing you may have been feeling lately.

So, let's make plans today! We'll go to Venice and eat dinner and paint the town so-gladness.

And tell me about the canole story you heard about, I'll fill in the details.

So glad, so glad

'Dinger

One cup of tea, not enough for company
Maybe tomorrow, you can let me borrow
Another cup of tea, another cup of tea
And your company, and your company 

Pee ess, I think you're the only person who reads this that would understand the picture I've used at the top of my blog. I have to send you what I wrote about the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment