Today was very boring, and ended with disappointment.
I went to out to lunch with the girl I asked out, and it was not as fun or amazing as I had imagined.
I followed her to her car, which was very nice and clean, contrary to her statements.
I asked her what music she liked, and her answer surprised me: American Metalcore
She loves As I Lay Dying, Slipknot, and Bullet for My Valentine. She saw Slipknot live. She told me how much she loves Matt Tuck. She drove us to Burger King. This strangely mirrored summer from last year.
The food was shitty. Burger King is always shitty.
We talked about what we always talk about. School. Education.
It sucks. Life goes on.
So, I'm single. Six more weeks of winter.
As sad as the end of the year makes me, I'm happy this will be over.
All I really want to do now is read, among other activities.
Dancing around a distressed Dishdawasher with a Silly Goose and his lyrics was enjoyable. I hope it brought light to Dishwasher's distressed day.
Fuck. It's Tuesday. Fuck.
Hail Satan
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment