Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We are part of the victims, not the victimizers

Someone brought back an extinct African water lily from the dead.

Why?

To play god, of course. (It's a childish game, playing with imaginary friends, I know.)

Doctors do it, too.

I do it, with ants.

I once read this quote that says (paraphrased here:) "What if it's nature's intention to be altered?"

Since then, I haven't been able to form any opinion on that statement.

Which brings me to another conclusion:

Why do we always need to have an idea or opinion on something?

We don't. I don't. You don't.

You never lose if you never fight. That statement is only half true.


I have a quick question.

Am I the only person I know who argues and accepts when they're wrong?
Yes?
Okay, thank you.

I hate being called a liar. Want to know why?
Because I haven't lied since last year.
Being honest makes life easier, and it also makes you quite an asshole.
This is good, though! It helps people understand your intentions!

While I'm off on a tangent, I noticed someone with a
"NUGENT PALIN '12" sticker on the back of a car.
I pray to almighty Satan that that sticker is comedic and is not in anyway serious.

Steve Poizner seems like a dick. Sending out only attack ads. This can be misleading, however, because no one should be able to put their entire political policy in a 30 second program with pictures.

Fuck the Arizona border. Who gives a fuck about illegal immigration? Just because someone climbs over a fence with the intention of bettering themselves doesn't make them a criminal to the state. Borders are fucking stupid. They're lines on pieces of paper that vaguely resemble land masses. Just imagine if maps were misprinted, and every border was shifted 2 degrees to the left, would chaos ensue?

Knowing the world of today, yes. Yes indeed.

Burn your fucking maps, burn your radio towers, smash the GPS's and crash every car. We don't need it. You don't need it.

Want to know something that's been bugging me?
The argument of:
"That's someone's child!"
Well, aren't we all?
Don't you abuse other 'children?'
Oh? They disagree with you, fascist bitch?
Oh, you disagree because they 'hate' you?
Don't you hate them?
Doesn't that make you the evil one, too?

Is 'being ghetto' something to be proud of?
Is it some sort of game? Is it a competition?
Is it a competition to see who can look the most impoverished and in need of help?

If you're trying to be 'ghetto,' you must have a lot of self pity.

Rationality? What does that mean?

What confuses me is racist people. You love 'the land of the free' but you hate other free people. Wasn't freedom the basis of unity? Wait, I forgot freedom doesn't exist. Neither does morality.

My house smells like it's on fire.
Fuck, what am I going to do?

I guess it's nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment